We (lizard.lt) will add your email address to a special mailing list for this product. Once the product is in stock, you’ll get an email about it automatically, and your email address will be removed from the product’s mailing list.
The data will be visible to some members of our staff. If you’d like to have your personal data removed, send an email to email@example.com.
If you believe that your personal data has been misused, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. We’re obliged by EU General Data Protection Regulation to let you know about this right; we don’t actually intend to misuse your data.
THE ECONOMICAL OPTION FOR EASY-TO-INTERPRET LIVE SCANNING SONAR
- Provides 30-degree forward and 30-degree down real-time scanning sonar views
- Forward view shows structure and fish swimming in real time up to 60 m (200 ft) away from your boat; down view shows structure and fish swimming in real time up to 60 m deep below your boat
- Both forward and down views included in one transducer, with no manual transducer adjustment needed
- Does not require a black box, making installation easy
- Includes Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) for a stable view in rough conditions
The 12-pin Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 transducer provides an economical option for adding real-time scanning sonar to your GPSMAP® 8400xsv series chartplotter/sonar combo without needing a black box system. The transducer includes trolling motor and transom mounts.
Easily Switch Between Views
An easy menu-driven view change allows you to switch from 1 view to the other, with no manual transducer adjustment needed. You can also have both views on your display, side by side. Forward view shows a 30-degree Panoptix LiveScope view of structure and fish swimming in real time up to 200’ away from your boat. Use it to cast right at fish you see on screen. Down view shows a 30-degree Panoptix LiveScope view of structure and fish swimming in real time up to 200’ deep below your boat. Use it for vertical fishing and jigging. You can also use the LVS12 transducer as a supplemental source for traditional and ClearVü sonar.
30-degree forward view
30-degree down view
If it gets a little rough out on the water, the built-in AHRS will keep your on-screen sonar views stable.
|FREQUENCY||530 - 1,100 kHz|
|BEAMWIDTH||30°x20° Forward and 30°x20° Down|
|MAXIMUM DEPTH||Down and Forward: 200’ (61.0 m)|
|DEPTH/SPEED/TEMPERATURE||Depth and Temperature|
|NUMBER OF PINS||12-pin|
|CABLE LENGTH||20 ft.|
- Field of view:
- Front to back: Two 30-degree sectors
- Side-to-side: 20 degrees