We (lizard.lt) will add your email address to a special mailing list for this product. Once the product is in stock, you’ll get an email about it automatically, and your email address will be removed from the product’s mailing list.
The data will be visible to some members of our staff. If you’d like to have your personal data removed, send an email to email@example.com.
If you believe that your personal data has been misused, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. We’re obliged by EU General Data Protection Regulation to let you know about this right; we don’t actually intend to misuse your data.
4G Broadband Radar
The new Lowrance Broadband 4G™ Radar for HDS goes more than the extra nautical mile, now with 50% more range! Featuring Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW) technology, Lowrance Broadband Radar innovation delivers superior target detection and viewing separation, ease of operation, and higher level of navigational peace-of-mind. With zero radiation hazard, it’s the safest choice for more boats, including fishing, sports/cruising and sail boats.
- Beam Sharpening*: The worlds first and only dome radar with beam sharpening, get target separation as good as a 3.5ft. open array radar. *not user adjustable on HDS
- Improved Range:See targets up to 32nm away, and large storm cells at more than 17nm away.
- Instant On™: Solid-state technology produces an immediate, accurate on-screen image, without the lengthy warm-up delay of magnetron pulse radars.
- Low Power Consumption: Ideal for boats of any size – sail, cruise or fish.
- Automatic Clarity: Proven automatic harbor/marina and offshore modes.
- MARPA Target Tracking: Track up to 10 targets. Requires a heading sensor.*
- Radar/Chart Overlay: Merges radar with cartography in a detail-rich display.*
- Crystal-Clear Image: Fantastic for tight maneuvers in marinas or in conditions of limited visibility.
- Quick Installation: No reason to open the dome, no tune or zero-mile adjustment, and no radar-licensed technician required.
- Safe: Extremely Low Emissions. Safer than any other radar currently on the market and emitting less radiation than a mobile phone so it can be mounted anywhere.
- High-Speed Mode: Select 36RPM for almost instant updating at than 1nm.
- Dual Guard Zones: Protect yourself from more angles.
|Antenna Beam Width Horizontal||5.2° +/- 10% (-3dB width)|
|Effective Beam Width – Beamsharpening ON||2.6° +/- 10% (-3dB width)|
|Antenna Beam Width Vertical||25°+/-20% (-3dB width) °|
|Antenna Receiver Noise Figure||6 dB|
|Antenna Rotation Speed||24/36 rpm +/- 10% (mode and range dependent)|
|Radar Warm Up Time||0 min|
|Radar Wind Resistance||51 m/sec (Max:100 Knots)|
|Transmitter Frequency||X-band - 9.3 to 9.4Ghz|
|Transmitter Power Output||(at antenna port) 165mW nominal|
|Max Range Scale||up to 36nm|
|Data I/O Protocol||High Speed Ethernet|
TECHNICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL
|Mounting||Bolts 4x30xM8 - 304 stainless steel|
|Height||280 mm 11 in|
|Diameter||488 mm 19.2 in|
|Weight||7.4 kg 16.31 lbs.|
|Humidity||+35°C (95°F) 95% RH|
|Operating Temperature||-25° to +55°C (-13° to +130°F)|
|Power Supply||9V to 31.2Vdc (12/24 Volt systems) Reverse polarity protection vDC|
|Power Consumption||20W (typ) @ 13.8Vdc, 21W in Dual Range Mode|
|Power Consumption Standby||2.9W (typ) @ 13.8Vdc|
|Minimum startup voltage||10.75Vdc|
|Instrumented Range*||Range Resolution (m)|
|1/8nm or less||4.6 m|
|24nm or more||420 m|