Happy news! From now on we are adding remote support to our services, which will help you!
What is it? How does it work? What are the advantages or disadvantages?
In fact, this is a very simple service from the client side. All you need is a PC, an Internet connection and TeamViewer, which you can download for free by clicking the link below.
„TeamViewer“ – it is an all-in-one solution for remote access and support over the Internet.
„TeamViewer“ can connect to any PC or server in the world in seconds. You can remotely control your partner's PC as if you were sitting in front of it.
Find out why over 100 million users trust TeamViewer!
The installation and operation of the software is very simple. You sign up for TeamViewer, tell us the identification code and password that you will see after the successful installation of the program.
Once you receive the correct code and password, we will connect directly to your computer and control it remotely.
This service has many advantages:
- - Your problem can be solved locally without leaving your home;
- - You save a lot of time;
- - You can monitor the process;
- - You don't have to be at the computer and wait for the work to be done;
- - You can end your session whenever you like.
However regrettable, there are also disadvantages:
- - Internet connection must be quite strong and stable;
- - If the client wishes to install a specific application, the Internet connection must be relatively fast. Otherwise, the job will take much longer;
- - The computer's technical parameters must also be good, otherwise the job may get stuck.
- - Identify software and operating system malfunctions;
- - Install / Uninstall applications;
- - Install missing drivers;
- - Configure, optimize computer, operating system and application work;
- - Assist, advise on other client's issues.
We can not:
- - Add a new operating system (work done in our office);
- - Save your personal information (photos, documents, etc. (work done at our office))
"TeamViewer" You can download the program for free by clicking on the following link: